How to Allow Multiple RDP Sessions in Windows 10 and 11? | Windows OS Hub.

How to Allow Multiple RDP Sessions in Windows 10 and 11? | Windows OS Hub.

Looking for:

- Windows 7 professional remote desktop multiple users free 













































     


Windows 7 professional remote desktop multiple users free



 

I have remote desktop set up so that I as the primary user admin can log in, but I would like to set up additional profiles so that my kids can log in using their profiles on the primary pc in basement from the laptop in the office.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. I have set up my primary PC in my basement and am using a laptop to remote into it in my office. Can I do this? This thread is locked.

You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question 0. Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Hi JJM. The easiest way by far to do this is with the much more reliable and flexible free TeamViewer or AnyDesk Applications. Install it to both PC's so that any User can access it to sign into the other PC, even get through their passwords which will make it useful for various accounts. I'm sure you could do that with Remote Desktop as well although I wouldn't even try myself because the other 3rd party apps are so much better and more reliable.

I stopped spending hours troubleshooting Microsoft remote utilities years ago when I changed to TeamViewer and then AnyDesk and haven't spent a minute doing it since. If you have any questions just ask back and I"ll be here to help. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

This site in other languages x.

   

 

Concurrent RDP Patcher Enables Remote Desktop in Windows 7 Home Premium • - Post navigation



    Hi Ben I tried after update.


Comments